Sunday, March 30, 2008

busted

In the middle of a conversation with my daughter the other day she looked at me and basically said, you're writing a blog about this in your head right now, aren't you?

Goddammit.

P.S. For those of you who give a shit, I've upgraded my template. On my computer "normal" font size used to look ginormal, so I used to use a smaller font because I'm a designer, blah, blah, blah and I didn't like the way it looked. After upgrading, however, it looked like the bottom line of the hardest optical chart ever created. I've also taken a mensa class and figured out how to add the blogs I read and some other impressively mundane bits. SO. Sorry for the unreadable and/or huge font size swing.

2 comments:

Amy said...

My mom busts me like that all the time. Though I often warn her: "you know this is going on the internet, right?"

epiphenita said...

It wouldn't be so ridiculous if I hadn't been talking about something that seemed, I don't know, amusing without being self-consciously amusing. Or so I thought...damn kids are immune to my quirky charms.