Thursday, February 14, 2008

sex toys for vd

It's official! The Texas ban on selling sex toys has been, well, banned. (This happy news via Scout Finch at dailykos.com) That's right kids, just in time for Valentine's Day, this silly wooden-dildo-up-their-asses law has been overturned.

One more quick note: You know how folks get all sputtery-umtarded when a nursing mother uses her breast in the evolutionary manner for which it's been so beautifully designed? In public? But they have no problem watching toddlers walk around with a bottle or pacifier happily clenched in their drooly little mouths, right?

bottle nipple/pacifier:breast = dildo:penis.

Does anyone else find this arbitrary sexualization moronic?

Would love to go on but I've got to run out and buy some vibrating dental dammed vinyl concocktion (I kill myself) before the little woman gets home...

2 comments:

Menchuvian Candidate said...

Would love to go on but I've got to run out and buy some vibrating dental dammed vinyl concocktion (I kill myself) before the little woman gets home

T'is noble work you do, yeah verily...

epiphenita said...

Out here in the front lines, we do what we must do...